One of the traits I have observed people attempting to show is being a “strong man” or “strong woman.” I believe it is important to be a strong person; however, it also seems that people may have somewhat of a wrong idea about what it means to be strong. These are some qualities that may provide some idea that show true strength (emotional, mental, social, etc). I invite you to study this list and see if something should be taken off or added.
A “strong man” or “strong woman” should:
- be compassionate toward others
- be able to listen
- realize there are things we can learn from anyone
- be able to learn from other people
- not think anyone is beneath them
- be the most loving person (without allowing others to “run over them”)
These are just some of the qualities and traits of strong people. What else would you add?