We have all felt as if the mission we were/are called to do is too big. How we handle our perceptions of the mission/task will be a big indicator of how it turns out.
- Abraham and Sarah had children when they were around 100
- Moses murdered a man and claimed to have a stutter, yet God still used him
- David was a boy with a few rocks who took down Goliath
- Daniel sat in the lion’s den unharmed
- Mary, a girl who had never “known” a man, gave birth to Jesus
- Peter had his foot in his mouth constantly and Jesus built his church with Peter
- Paul jailed and killed followers of Christ yet is still used by God